Monday, August 14, 2006

Hell's Kitchen Finale

Its ON!
Yup - right now, the battle between Virginia and Heather is ON!
I don't know who I want to win more... Both would be great - but so far I'm more onboard with Virginia's vision.
I'm not going to say anything about who wins for those of you who won't get the show till afterwards - but holy crap, I'm just about busting to know who wins!
(Even Sebas, who doesn't watch the show, has asked me to tape it for him... :-)

UPDATE#1
Okay, only half hour left and I so have made my decision as to whom I would like to see win. This woman is phenomenal and deserves it more than the other. I'd work for her in a second...
What a kickass show this is! I am already dying for season #3!

UPDATE #2
Right, the person I wanted to win did - and it was COMPLETELY deserved. Such a close race, but let me know what you think after you watch it (and if you don't watch it - why are you here? LOL)

5 Comments:

At 12:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lovely fiancee had the foresight to pop a blank tape into the VCR and record the finale for me. Hopefully either tonight or tomorrow I can see what you mean.

BTW, while this show is entertaining, I do like Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares better. Hell's Kitchen tends to make him look like more of jerk, whereas Kitchen Nightmares he's seems less of a jerk and more of a "tough love" kind of guy. Then again, Fox produces Hell's Kitchen, nuff said.

 
At 12:16 p.m., Blogger virtuallyeric said...

I agree with you in that Kitchen Nightmares is a great show - but I think it would be a little too sedate for American prime time tastes. I love seeing how he turns those kitchens around from grossness to fabulous.

I have to say though, that I would KILL for the chance to learn from him. He could call me every freakin' name in the book and I'd take it just for that opportunity. :-)

 
At 2:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it would definitely be cool to learn from him. Sometimes, the biggest annoyance with both shows is that the people need to drop their egos and listen to what he's trying to teach.

 
At 2:07 p.m., Blogger virtuallyeric said...

That's exactly the point my young friend. Drop that ego and let someone with more experience and knowledge teach you what you need to know. I can't wait to be in the kitchen and get yelled at - it will make me a better cook for sure - as long as I can see it that way.

 
At 4:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect that a lack of ego involvement would minimize the yelling - from what I've seen in Kitchen Nightmares, he seems to not yell much, so long as you listen to what he's telling you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home