Sunday, August 13, 2006

RCE Book Club: September coming up fast!

Just a reminder for everyone that we are halfway through August (pretty much, give a day or two) and that means that we're nearly halfway through Garlic & Sapphires! I've done my recipes and will post them in the days to come (roasted rhubarb gets TOTAL thumbs up!) but I've also been socking away some interesting stuff for our two books, Heat and The Nasty Bits. I just picked up The Nasty Bits this week and I'm really looking forward to getting into it.

I have to admit that I have an ulterior motive for selecting these two books - something that only one person other than my partner, my best friend and parents know about - and I'll reveal all on September 1st!

Hope you're all enjoying the summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home