Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Foodie Intel

I just realized as I received about three food related emails and newsletters in a row that perhaps I've got a bit overboard with my foodie intelligence gathering. I tend to be the kind of person who requires vast amounts of intel flowing my way at all times - and this means subscriptions to the online flyers for all my local grocers (Dominion, Loblaws, Whole Foods, Longos and Grocery Gateway), monthly or weekly newsletters from foodie magazines (Fine Cooking, Cook's Illustrated, Gourmet Magazine, Bon Appetit Magazine) and finally some from various foodie outlets (Golda's Kitchen, NapaStyle, Sur La Table, Williams-Sonoma and Crate & Barrel).

Good thing I'm used to handling all this data... :-)

2 Comments:

At 3:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

As promised in a previous post, I've updated my blog with an article on using a wiki to store food-related info.

 
At 11:06 p.m., Blogger virtuallyeric said...

Thanks Matt! That's great! We'll happily take a peek!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home